• Minimize the use of handouts
• Use quarter and half-size pages of paper.
• Use white, 100% recycled paper
• Reduce margin size to fit more on a page
• Use colored ink instead of colored paper
• Use overhead or PowerPoint instead of paper
• Use double-sided printing
• Adhere to Heating and Cooling Policy
• Turn off lights, equipment when not in use
• Use fresh air and/or fans instead of A/C
• Minimize water use
• Use nozzle when using a hose
Refreshments and Meals
• Use locally grown and produced foods
• Use reusable dishes, glasses, and utensils
• Offer vegetarian options
• Use tap water instead of bottled water
• Use locally grown flowers
• Borrow or buy used instead of buying new
• Instead of giving “things” as prizes or gifts, give services, certificates, or local foods, plants or produce.
• Remember and remind others to carpool or use Green transportation to get to church
• Please share your green suggestions with the Green Sanctuary Committee.